We’re excited to partner with our sponsor Benzie Design to share this bubble tea banner tutorial with you.
Add a Felt Banner To Your Bubble Tea Themed Party
We are Andrea & Paola, the creative sister duo from Dapper Animals, and we LOVE drinking bubble tea! That’s why we chose Bubble Tea as the theme for Andrea’s birthday party this year. One of our favorite decorative elements of the party is this bubble tea felt banner. The banner is very easy to make and it adds an extra bit of whimsy. If you also love bubble tea, this tutorial is for you.
Skill Level: Beginner
Bubble Tea Felt Banner Instructions
- Download the Bubble Tea Banner PDF
Download the FREE PDF Template!
Download the FREE Bubble Tea PDF template and receive our latest tutorials and product news!
- Print the Dapper Animals Bubble Tea Banner Pattern and cut out all the pieces. Trace pieces on to the appropriate felt color labeled in the pattern. Cut felt pieces. (Our pattern is available as SVG from our shop, in case you prefer to cut your felt fabric with a Glowforge or Cricut instead of cutting each piece by hand.)
3. Trace the backing piece on a piece of white card-stock and cut it.
4. Glue the straw felt piece of felt onto the card-stock backing.
5. Glue the bubble tea felt onto the card-stock backing.
6. Glue the lid piece of felt onto the felt bubble tea.
7. Glue the eyes, smile, and bobas onto the felt bubble tea.
8. Tape the ribbon to card-stock backing on the bubble tea. Leave about 2 – 3 inches between each bubble tea in your banner.
9. Hang your banner and drink some bubble tea.