Add a Felt Flower Accent To Your Gifts
We are Andrea & Paola, the creative sister duo from Dapper Animals, and this holiday season we’re wrapping our gifts with a kraft meets felt look. We like to keep the gift wrap paper simple with the muted color of kraft paper to allow our felt flower accents pop. If you’re looking for a unique way to wrap the gifts for your favorite plant lady, this tutorial is for you.
Skill Level: Intermediate – This project will require intricate felt cutting.
Felt Flower Gift Wrap Instructions
- Download the Felt Flower Pattern PDF
Download the FREE PDF Template!
Download the FREE Felt Flower PDF template and receive our latest tutorials and product news!
- Print the Dapper Animals Flower Felt Pattern and cut out all the pieces. Trace pieces on to the appropriate felt color labeled in the pattern. Cut felt pieces. (Our pattern is available as SVG from our shop, if you’d prefer to cut your felt fabric with a Glowforge or Cricut instead of cutting each piece by hand.)
- Glue the peach felt flower with accent cuts over the blush solid felt flower.
- Wrap your gift using the kraft paper and scotch tape.
- Tape the three embroidery threads to the center of the box. Each thread should be parallel to each other and .25 inches apart. Wrap the threads around the box and tape them to the center of the box on the opposite side one inch apart.
- Use the tacky glue to adhere each felt piece to the box to match the design in the flower pattern.
Congratulations, you did it! Now, you have a gorgeous gift with unique wrapping that shows just how much you care. Tag us with images of your creations @dapperanimals.